+ Community Features
- One block from campus, with an easy walk to Notre Dame Stadium or Eddy Street Commons;
- Campus views;
- Superior architectural design and detail, with varied unit placement;
- Full brick masonry;
- Fiber cement board siding, with varied materials;
- Architectural roof shingles;
- Private and secure, with fenced and gated drive, parking, and yard areas, surrounded by dense landscaping;
- Electronic access for community vehicle and pedestrian gates as well as individual front doors and garages;
- Individual unit two-car garages, driveways, and allocated guest parking, for parking of five vehicles per unit;
- Trash and recycling service area for entire community, eliminating the storage and timing inconveniences of individual cans needing to go in and out of garages;
- Homeowner association responsible for operating and maintaining the community
+ Townhome Features
- 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms in all unit types;
- Single-floor and floor-through kitchen, dining, living, and deck areas, for the ultimate family living space;
- Three-panel glass French doors to Juliet balconies off the front living area;
- Two- or three-panel sliding glass doors to partially covered decks off the back kitchen and dining areas;
- Nine-foot ceilings (on first and second floors);
- Eight-foot doors (on first and second floors, excluding front doors and garages);
- Hardwood floors;
- Solid core doors;
- Double-hung wood-interior windows;
- Contemporary trim;
- Recessed lighting;
- Custom cabinetry;
- Granite or quartz countertops;
- Higher-end, stainless-steel appliance packages, including gas range with vent hood;
- Optional beverage and wine refrigerators within appliance and cabinet packages;
- Optional bar area in dining or living areas, depending on unit type;
- Natural gas line to back decks;
- Optional fireplace in living area;
- Tile showers and baths;
- Luxury master suite, with walk-in closet and large bathroom, including double vanity, toilet closet, shower, additional storage, and optional freestanding bathtub, for certain unit types;
- Third-floor laundry area;
- Thoughtful storage pantries, cabinets, and closets;
- Four-zone, forced-air heating and cooling for comfort on every floor;
- Mechanicals located near or inside garage, for ease of access when coming and going;
- Optional finished garage, with epoxy floor and light kitchen areas, including cabinets, counters, sink, and refrigerator;
- Optional entertainment features;
- The ability to customize a unit if purchased early.
+ Unit Differentiation
- All B and C units have only one direct neighbor (shared wall) in addition to side windows. - A units (except for Unit 1) have two shared walls.
- Units 1 and 9 have many side windows, allowing for natural light and giving the feeling of a single-family home.
- B unit/Unit 9 is most private in the community and has a larger driveway area.
- Units 1, 4, 6, 7, and 9 have additional architectural detail on front exterior and have bump out additional living space in living room and master bedroom.
Browse our selection of luxurious plans, The Legend, The Grand, and The Epic as well as the community’s site plan and current unit availability.
View photos of our completed model home and experience the space in 3D with an immersive virtual tour on your computer or mobile device.
Availability in this exclusive community of nine luxury townhomes is limited, so contact us for more information on how you can be part of The Tradition.